If you’ve been searching for a solution to streaming bluetooth audio from an iPhone to your Audi (or VW/Mercedes Benz) then you’ve come to the right place.
Just watch the video below for the (what I think) is the best and most cost-effective solution out there:
You can get more information about the ViseeO Tune2Air here.
Does the Bluetooth Audio work with iPhone Apps?
In addition to playing music from your iPhone, you can also use this solution with other iPhone apps. Here’s a list of the apps that I’m using and getting audio from the car speakers:
- Apple Maps (Voice Directions)
- Google Maps (Voice Directions)
- Spotify (Music)
- Pandora (Music)
- SoundCloud (Music)
- Amazon Cloud Player (Music)
- Skype (Phone Calls)
- Google Voice (Phone Calls)
You can’t control these apps from your AMI system, so will need to still control the apps from the iPhone itself.
Where Can I Buy This From?
You can buy the ViseeO Tune2Air here. from Amazon.com.
- ViseeO Tune2air WMA1000 (Amazon.com)
- Universal Car Mount Holder for iPhone (Amazon.com)
- Dual USB Car Charger Designed for Apple (Amazon.com)
Was this article useful? If so, please click a button below to share.